Welcome to Winter Season! We are offering flag football, volleyball, baseball & softball, basketball and soccer.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED EXCEPT FOR SOFTBALL.
For our Winter Season, we are offering flag football, volleyball, soccer, baseball, basketball and girls softball.
**We use your child’s age on Dec 31, 2019!**
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $55 early registration (Oct 20 – Nov 16)
- $65 registration (Nov 17 – Nov 30)
- $75 late registration (Dec 1 – Dec 14)
PROPOSED GAME LOCATIONS:
Game locations below are our normal locations but may change
- Central Mesa – Val Vista and Broadway
- Southeast Mesa – Signal Butte and Ray
- Northeast Mesa – Signal Butte and Broadway
- Gilbert – Warner and Recker
- Chandler – Chandler Heights & Cooper
- Queen Creek – TBA
- Oct 20 – Nov 16 – Early registration
- Nov 17 – Nov 30 – Normal registration
- Dec 1 – Dec 14 – Late registration
- December 28th – rosters finalized
- December 14th – registration closes
- Jan 4th – parent meeting
- Jan 18th – games begin
- Feb 29th – end of season
Some age groups not available at some locations
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *MYS does not provide teams with practice locations during the Winter season*
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Tournament style (for older divisions only)
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds may be issues if requested BEFORE rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.
If you would like to play your home games at another location, please register at that website.