- $55 early registration (June 1 – June 12)
- $65 registration (June 13 – July 5)
- $75 late registration (July 6 – July 13)
- June 1 – June 12 – Early Registration
- June 13 – July 5 – Normal Registration
- July 6 – July 13 – Late Registration
- July 13 – Registration Closes
- July 24 – Rosters Released
- August 8 – Games Begin
- August 15 – Games
- August 22 – Games
- August 29 – Games
- Sept 5 – Games
- Sept 12 – Games, Playoffs*
- Sept 19 – Championship Games*
*Tournament Divisions Only
**Some Divisions May Have a Bye Week
- Payne Junior High
- This location will host games for teams from Queen Creek, south Chandler and south Gilbert.
- Caliber Athletics Gym
- This location will serve most of Gilbert and also Chandler families north of the 202.
- Basins 115
- East Mesa – Football and Soccer Only
We use your child’s age on March 31, 2020
Some age groups not available at some locations
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9*, 10-12*
- Flag Football – 5-6*, 7-8*, 9-10*, 11-12*, 13-14*
- Volleyball – 7-9*, 10-11*, 12-14*
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9*, 10-11*, 12-13*
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
*This age division participates in a tournament
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose. Practices are generally held outside.
- *AZYS does not provide teams with practice locations
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Rec-style, Tournament style for older divisions only
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced), rec-style for younger divisions
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard required, pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard recommended, shoes, shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players.
Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-10 minutes away from your home game location. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds may be issued if requested BEFORE rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.