- Shin guards are mandatory
- MYS Jersey must be worn
- No metal cleats
- No watches or jewelry
- No hats
- Athletic shorts must be worn (no jeans or cargo shorts)
- Only the head coach is allowed on the field with the players
- Coach must stay far away in order to not get in the way of the game.
- Good sportsmanship is a must
- Only registered players may play
- A coach or parent must stay with the players that are not in the game. They must be at least 3ft away from the boundary
- Ages 3-6 – Soccer ball size 3
- Ages 7-9 – Soccer ball size 4
- Ages 9-12 – Soccer ball size 5
- Games have two 20-minute halves. There is a 5 minute halftime in between the halves.
- Games end 50 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Unless a referee is provided, coaches will referee games. They will be provided whistles.
- Games start with a kickoff by the visiting team.
- Number of players fielded can be adjusted by coaches if a different number is agreed upon before each game. Here are the standard numbers, though:
- 3-4 age divisions: 7 on 7
- 5-6 age division: 7 on 7
- 7-9 age division: 7 on 7
- 9-12 age division: 5 on 5
- No sliding whatsoever. The ground is hard.
- Substitutions allowed during dead balls
- Coaches will referee. A coach will be assigned for each game
- Offsides will not be called
- Free kicks are awarded