Registration will be open in June!
Please check back for more information on the upcoming season!
We are offering baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer, volleyball and girls softball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except for girls softball).
SOCCER – BASKETBALL – BASEBALL – VOLLEYBALL – FLAG FOOTBALL – GIRLS SOFTBALL
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose. Practices are usually held outside.
- *AZYS does not provide teams with practice locations
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Rec-style, Tournament style for older divisions only
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced), rec-style for younger divisions
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate), tournament-style for kid pitch
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds may be issues if requested BEFORE rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.