FALL SEASON IS HERE!
Registration for the Fall 2021 Season has closed!
Please continue below to register for the Fall Waitlist!
– Baseball – Basketball – Flag Football – Soccer – Softball – Volleyball –
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except for girls softball).
- Early registration (July 12 – July 26)
- Registration (July 27 – Aug 30)
- Late registration (Aug 31 – Sept 13)
- July 12 – July 26 – Early Registration
- July 27 – Aug 30 - Normal Registration
- Aug 31 – Sept 13 – Late Registration
- Sept 14 – Registration is Closed
- Oct 2 – 5 – Rosters Released
- Oct 16 – Coaches Clinic
- Oct 23 – Games Begin
- Oct 30 – Games
- Nov 6 – Games
- Nov 13 – Games
- Nov 20 – Games
- Dec 4 – Games, Playoffs*
- Dec 11 – Championship Games*
*Tournament Divisions Only
**Some divisions may have a bye week
- Gilbert & Chandler – Mesquite Junior High School & South Valley Junior High School
- These locations will serve most of Gilbert and also Chandler families north of the 202.
- East Mesa – Desert Ridge Junior High School
- This location will serve all east Mesa and many East Gilbert families.
- Central/North Mesa – Taylor Junior High School
- This location will serve North and Central Mesa.
- Queen Creek & Chandler – Newell Barney Junior High School
- These locations will host games for teams from Queen Creek, South Chandler and South Gilbert
We use your child’s age on August 31, 2021
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9*, 10-11*, 12-13*
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6*, 7-8*, 9-10*, 11-12*, 13-14*
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9*, 10-12*
- Softball – 7-9, 10-12
- Volleyball – 7-9*, 10-11*, 12-14*
- *This age division participates in a tournament
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose. Practices are generally held outside.
- *AZYS does not provide teams with practice locations
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced), rec-style for younger divisions
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate)
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Soccer – Rec-style, Tournament style for older divisions only
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Basketball – mouthguard recommended, shoes, shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard required, pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Softball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
Team Shirts are provided to all players.
Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-10 minutes away from your home game location. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds may be issued if requested in writing BEFORE rosters are released.