Welcome to Fall Season! We ware offering flag football, volleyball, baseball, basketball and soccer.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (boys and girls).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $50 normal registration (October 15 – 31)
- $65 late registration (November 1 – 30)
- $75 really late registration (December 1 – 14)
- October 15 – Registration opens
- December 14 – Registration closes
- Dec 22 – Rosters released
- January 19 – Games
- January 26 – Games
- February 2 – Games
- February 9 – Games
- February 16 – Games
- February 23 – Games
- March 2 – Championship Games*
*Competitive divisions only
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Soccer – Varies by location
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Games will be played at Taylor Junior High, Gateway Polytechnic Academy, Mesa Basin 115 and possibly Monterrey Park
- We also have locations in Gilbert (www.gilbertyouthsports.org)
- We also have locations in Queen Creek! (www.queencreekyouthsports.com)
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practices are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *MYS does not provide teams with practice locations during fall season*
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, shorts
- Flag football – mouthguard, shorts, shoes
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove (personal batting helmet recommended)
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes
- Volleyball – knee pads, shorts, shoes
We provide your child with a game jersey and hat (baseball only) at no extra charge.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- Depending on the sport, the league provides some equipment
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Full refunds are issued up until the day rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location.